Record-breaking dwarf bodybuilder finds love with 6'3'-tall transgender woman

 

'I feel like the luckiest man in the world': Record-breaking dwarf bodybuilder finds love with 6'3'-tall transgender woman 

  • Anton Kraft, 52, is a world record bodybuilder, stands at 4ft 4in
  • He is dating 6'3' China Bell, a transgender woman from Florida
  • Says the unlikely pairing is his inspiration to break more records
  • Claims he has 'technically died' five times in his 10 years of weightlifting 
  • As the only man in the world to lift four times his own body weight, Anton Kraft is pound-for-pound the strongest man in the world.

    The 4'4' dwarf, who resides in Florida, has lifted as much as 36 stone.

    With women, he is no less ambitious. 


  • Kraft , 52, only dates women who are more than a foot taller than he is. For the past six months he has been dating 6'3' China Bell.

    Bell, 43, who was born male and has since transitioned, admits she was unsure when he first asked her out but was quickly bowled over by his weightlifting skills.


  • 'I think Anton's weightlifting is so sexy because I think he's sexy - when you hold a world heavyweight title, that means a lot,' Bell said.

    'I've never dated a 4'4" guy and I was just so curious. I'm glad I gave him a chance because he's an amazing person. more here

Post a Comment

0 Comments